We’ve come to the end of April so it’s now time for May’s #FoodYearLinkup. I think May is the busiest month of the year for great foodie events, so there should be something for everyone this month.
Before I get going with this month’s linkup I wanted to share my favourite post from April…
Hot cross buns with mixed peel and marzipan by Fionnuala at My Kitchen Notebook.
As usual there were loads of fabulous posts linked up but these hot cross buns won through. I live in a house of marzipan lovers who are prone to sneak it in wherever we can, so I just couldn’t resist picking them.
So what’s the theme this month?
As always, I’d love you to come and link up any foodie posts relating to the events in the Food Blogger’s Calendar for May.
To save you the effort of going to have a look, here’s a list…
1-31 May – National Asparagus Month
4-10 May – UK Coffee Week
9-15 May – Real Bread Week
9-16 May – The Children’s Trust National Doughnut Week
11-17 – British Sandwich Week
15 May – Macmillan Big Night In
15 May – Food Revolution Day
18-24 May – National Vegetarian Week
18-24 May – British Tomato Week
23-31 May – World Fairtrade Week
23-31 May – English Wine Week
28 May – World Hunger Day
30 May – FA Cup Final
To join in with the #FoodYearLinkup…
- Click the “add your link” button and add your link with a nice picture to entice everyone to come and have a look.
- Add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post so your readers know where to come to find lots of other fun foodie posts (you’ll find the code towards the bottom of this post).
- To make my life easier I’d appreciate it if you could leave me a quick comment letting me know which event you’re linking up for (it helps me to tweet them at the right time).
- Join me in visiting the other linkers and comment, tweet, pin, stumble, etc. (whatever you like best) at least one, but really as many as you can.
- Come back again next month and do it all again.
Throughout the month I’ll be tweeting every entry and if you tweet me (@CharlotteLK) to let me know you’ve linked up I’ll make sure I include you in the tweet. I’ll also be pinning every entry on my dedicated #FoodYearLinkup board and may include my favourites in round up posts for a selection of events throughout the year.
So what are you waiting for? Link up up right here…
Linkup Badge Code
To add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post, simply copy the code below into the text editor of your post (any problems, let me know and I’ll do my best to help).
Before I go…
I’ve been busy adding events into the calendar so make sure you take a look and see what’s new.