Woohoo! I’m back on my new site just in time for June’s #FoodYearLinkup.
Before I get going with this month’s linkup I wanted to share my favourite post from May’s Food Year Linkup…
Banana Coconut Ice Cream by T.U at Cookmorphosis. Ice Cream is one of my favourite foods and this one contains some of my favourite flavours. Even better, it doesn’t need an ice cream maker (great because I don’t have one) and it’s on a stick – I love ice cream, but I love ice-cream on a stick even more because it’s just more fun!
So what’s the theme this month?
As always, I’d love you to come and link up any foodie posts relating to the events in the Food Blogger’s Calendar for May.
To save you the effort of going to have a look, here’s a list…
1 June – World Milk Day
1-7 June – British Cheese Week
1 June – 31 August – Strawberry Tea – Breast Cancer Care
5 June – National Fish & Chip Day
12 June – Free From Feast – Allergy UK
13 June – World Gin Day
13-21 June – National Picnic Week
15 June – Beer Day Britain
20-29 June – Blooming Great Tea Party – Marie Curie
21 June – Father’s Day
29 June – 12 July – Wimbledon Fortnight
If there’s an event missing from the calendar that you’d like to link up a post for, that’s absolutely fine, just make sure you let me know what the event is in the comments.
To join in with the #FoodYearLinkup…
- Click the “add your link” button and add your link with a nice picture to entice everyone to come and have a look.
- Add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post so your readers know where to come to find lots of other fun foodie posts (you’ll find the code towards the bottom of this post).
- To make my life easier I’d appreciate it if you could leave me a quick comment letting me know which event you’re linking up for (it helps me to tweet them at the right time).
- Join me in visiting the other linkers and comment, tweet, pin, stumble, etc. (whatever you like best) at least one, but really as many as you can.
- Come back again next month and do it all again.
Throughout the month I’ll be tweeting every entry and if you tweet me (@CharlottesLK) to let me know you’ve linked up I’ll make sure I include you in the tweet. I’ll also be pinning every entry on my dedicated #FoodYearLinkup board and may include my favourites in round up posts for a selection of events throughout the year.
So what are you waiting for? Link up up right here…
Linkup Badge Code
To add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post, simply copy the code below into the text editor of your post (any problems, let me know and I’ll do my best to help).
Before I go…
I’ve been busy adding events into the calendar so make sure you take a look and see what’s new.