I’m excited to tell you all that I’ve got 3 pairs of tickets to this year’s BBC Countryfile Live to giveaway worth £54 per pair.
It’s this summer’s most action-packed countryside day out and will be taking place on 3-6 August 2017 in the grounds of Blenheim Palace. You’ll be able to explore farming and wildlife exhibits and enjoy live animal arena shows; try your hand at a range of outdoor activities, from fishing to off-roading; be inspired by cooking and craft demonstrations; join live debates and interviews; and shop and eat to your heart’s content.
There’s plenty to do for foodies
As you know, I love my food so I’m really impressed at the range of attractions for foodies at Countryfile Live to enjoy…
- Be inspired at the Food Heroes Stage where a host of chefs and culinary experts will be expanding your food horizons.
- Stock up on lots of food goodies in The Kitchen Marquee.
- Have a picnic on the village green or a pint at the Craven Arm, a buzzing country pub or sample some street food for your lunch.
- Cool off at the Great British Ice Cream Parlour, where a selection of some of Britain’s best ice cream producers will be offering their mouthwatering ice creams.
- As well as there being plenty of food to try and cooking demonstrations to get you inspired, you can also learn more about where your food comes from. You’ll trace the journey of your food from field to fork and learn more about our fragile food chain.
But it’s not just about the food (not by a long way), you can also experience entertainment shows, birds and beasts, demonstrations, activities such as canoeing and off-roading, and plenty of shopping, as well as having the opportunity to see some of your favourite Countryfile presenters and test your knowledge in their “Who’s a Countryfile Whizz” quiz.
One fantastic thing about this event is that it is incredibly family friendly with just as much to keep your kids entertained as there is for adults. I know my adventure-loving boys would thoroughly enjoy the “50 Things To Do Before You’re 11¾” area with den building, mud-pie making and hunting for bugs. You’re also welcome to take your dog along for a day out too.
Where to get tickets
If you’re not one of the lucky winners of my giveaway or you’d like to take along more of your friends or family, you can buy your tickets here.
Win one of three pairs of tickets to BBC Countryfile Live
To win this fabulous prize simply login to the Rafflecopter widget below and answer the question…
Where is BBC Countryfile Live being held?
Terms and conditions
- Email addresses supplied when entering will only be used to contact the winners and not for any other purpose.
- The prize will be supplied directly by BBC Countryfile Live.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 9th July.
- Winner receives a standard pair of adult tickets to BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire on either 3, 4, 5, or 6 August. Full details on the event and the venue can be found at www.countryfilelive.com. The prize is for your entry ticket only and does not include any additional extras on site or travel to and from the venue. The venue is open from 9.30am till 6.30pm on the 3rd, 4th and 5th August and 9.30am till 5.30pm on the 6th August. Tickets will be sent via post before your visit.
- Tickets are subject to availability and once confirmed, cannot be resold or transferred to another date.
For another chance to win hop over to Fab Food 4 All where you could win a VIP Family Boathouse Club Ticket (closes 14th July).