After a pretty quiet month in the Food Blogger’s Calendar in August, normal service is very much resumed in September with loads of great events to fill you with foodie blogging inspiration.
Before I get going with this month’s linkup I wanted to share my favourite post from August’s #FoodYearLinkup…
As usual there were lots of great posts linked up, but there was simply no contest for my favourite. I’ve been avidly following any bloggers that are baking along with the Great British Bake Off but I’ve noticed that there is a slight tendency to shy away from the showstoppers – very few biscuit boxes or bread sculptures. So when Sarah from Tales from the Kitchen Shed linked up her beautiful bread flower I knew that it was going to be my pick this month.
So what’s the theme this month?
As always, I’d love you to come and link up any foodie posts relating to the events in the Food Blogger’s Calendar for August.
5 August – TBC – The Great British Bake Off
1-30 September – Organic September
1-30 September – Sourdough September
6-21 September – Scottish Food and Drink Fortnight
14-20 September – National Cupcake Week
19 September – 4 October – British Food Fortnight
25 September – World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – Macmillan Cancer Support
28 September – 3 October – Craft Baker’s Week
29 September – International Coffee Day
If there’s an event missing from the calendar that you’d like to link up a post for, that’s absolutely fine, just make sure you let me know what the event is in the comments.
To join in with the #FoodYearLinkup…
- Click the “add your link” button and add your link with a nice picture to entice everyone to come and have a look.
- Add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post so your readers know where to come to find lots of other fun foodie posts (you’ll find the code towards the bottom of this post).
- To make my life easier I’d appreciate it if you could leave me a quick comment letting me know which event you’re linking up for (it helps me to tweet them at the right time).
- Join me in visiting the other linkers making sure you comment on at least one (I’m more than happy for you to link up several posts, but if you do it would be great if you would go and comment on one other post for each one you link).
- Come back again next month and do it all again.
Throughout the month I’ll be tweeting every entry and if you tweet me (@CharlottesLK) using the #FoodYearLinkup hashtag to let me know you’ve linked up I’ll make sure I include you in the tweet. I’ll also be pinning every entry on my dedicated #FoodYearLinkup board and may include my favourites in round up posts for a selection of events throughout the year. The tweets and round up posts may also include images from your post. If you’d rather they didn’t then just let me know in the comments.
So what are you waiting for? Link up up right here…
Linkup Badge Code
To add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post, simply copy the code below into the text editor of your post (any problems, let me know and I’ll do my best to help).
Before I go…
I’ve been busy adding events into the calendar so make sure you take a look and see what’s new.