It’s nearly the end of March so it’s now time for April’s #FoodYearLinkup. I’m posting this a few days early this month as there’s a lot of great foodie events right at the start of the month so I wanted to give you all plenty of time to link up.
Once again it’s been really tough to choose my favourite post of the month with some fabulous recipes linked up. In the end it came to a choice of two, so I picked them both! (it’s my linkup so I can change things if I want to 🙂 )
I was really drawn to the Comic relief posts. It’s such a great cause and inspires such fun recipes like this decadent flourless chocolate hedgehog cake from Le Coin de Mel (with a little help from her children) and these rainbow cupcakes and stamped cookies from Foodie Quine.
So what’s the theme this month?
As always, I’d love you to come and link up any foodie posts relating to the events in the Food Blogger’s Calendar for April.
To save you the effort of going to have a look, here’s a list…
1 April – April Fools Day
1-30 April – Scottish Year of Food and Drink – Award Winning Food Month
3 April – Good Friday
4 April – International Carrot Day
5 April – Easter Sunday
7 April – World Health Day
19 April – National Garlic Day
23 April – St George’s Day
To join in with the #FoodYearLinkup…
- Click the “add your link” button and add your link with a nice picture to entice everyone to come and have a look.
- Add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post so your readers know where to come to find lots of other fun foodie posts (you’ll find the code towards the bottom of this post).
- To make my life easier I’d appreciate it if you could leave me a quick comment letting me know which event you’re linking up for (it helps me to tweet them at the right time).
- Join me in visiting the other linkers and comment, tweet, pin, stumble, etc. (whatever you like best) at least one, but really as many as you can.
- Come back again next month and do it all again.
Throughout the month I’ll be tweeting every entry and if you tweet me (@Charlotte’s Lively KitchenUK) to let me know you’ve linked up I’ll make sure I include you in the tweet. I’ll also be pinning every entry on my dedicated #FoodYearLinkup board and may include my favourites in round up posts for a selection of events throughout the year.
So what are you waiting for? Link up up right here…
Linkup Badge Code
To add the #FoodYearLinkup badge to your post, simply copy the code below into the text editor of your post (any problems, let me know and I’ll do my best to help).
Before I go…
I’m always looking to keep the calendar as up-to-date and comprehensive as possible so I’ve been busy adding more new events.
14 July 2015 – French National Day
1-30 September 2015 – Organic September
1-30 September 2015 – Sourdough September
25 September 2015 – World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – Macmillan Cancer Support
28 September – 3 October 2015 – Craft Baker’s Week
1 March 2016 – St David’s Day
6 March 2016 – Mother’s Day
17 March 2016 – St Patrick’s Day
You can see the full calendar here.