Making perfect crispy bacon at home is really simple. Follow these steps and you’ll have perfect bacon every time (and even better it’s really easy and takes almost no effort!).
I love bacon, it’s so versatile. I’ll happily eat it for breakfast lunch or dinner (I have seen a few recipes about that also use it in cakes but that’s a step further than I’ve gone so far – although you never know!).
The problem is that I always seem to cook it to go along with lots of other things (especially if I’m making a cooked breakfast) so I don’t have time to keep an eye on it in the frying pan whilst juggling the eggs, beans, toast, tea… you get the idea.
- It takes no effort – put it in, take it out – that’s about it.
- It doesn’t need lots of attention – perfect when you’re cooking lots of things at the same time.
- It always turns out really nicely.
Subscribe to the Charlotte's Lively Kitchen mailing list to get your FREE printable grams to cups and cups to grams conversion charts for twelve popular baking ingredients
Really Easy Crispy Bacon
- Streaky bacon - as much or as little as you need
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan.
- Lay out the bacon on a baking tray. Make sure that the rashers aren't overlapping.
- Put into the oven and cook for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Any nutritional information provided is the estimated nutritional information per serving. Please refer to my guide to Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen nutritional information if you would like to learn more about how this is calculated.
Free From/Suitable For…
The ingredients I used to make this recipe are all free from the following allergens. However, please check any labels carefully for allergens you need to avoid as brands can vary and product recipes can change over time.
- Tree Nut-Free
- Sulphur Dioxide & Sulphite-Free